Monday, April 4, 2011

Russell Brand Interview Hop

 
With his hilarious one-liners and irresistible accent, Russell Brand seems like a fun guy to be around. That is, until you let him into your home!
The former bad boy jokingly (we hope!) admits to iVillage that he's a terrible house guest. "When I was a naughty boy, when I was younger, I'd get some keys cut, come back after I'm not meant to be living there anymore -- because she's not my girlfriend now -- and nick all the stuff," the 35-year-old Brit explains with a laugh. "That's not ideal!"
Of course, these days the actor -- who lends his voice to the mischievous bunny in the live-action/CGI film Hop (in theaters April 1) -- is married to pop star Katy Perry and no longer crashing with ex-girlfriends. But Brand says they're in no rush to have kids -- at least not the traditional way. "I might have one of my own, made out of my DNA," Brand says cheekily. "Is science ready for that? What do you do? Put it in a petri dish, mix it all up and hope for the best!"
Watch our exclusive video interview (above) to find out what other professions Brand considered before becoming an actor and why he says he and Perry both "like living in sort of bizarre candy lands."

perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment