Friday, April 8, 2011

Robert Pattinson: I Want to 'Beat the S--- Out' of Paparazzi

Well here's a surprise: another celebrity who hates the paparazzi.
In a new interview with Elle magazine, Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson says he dreams of one day getting up close and personal with those pesky photographers -- and not in the nice way we've come to expect from the gentlemanly English actor.
"When the whole thing dries up and there's hardly any paparazzi around – I don't know, in 15 years or something -- I like the idea of just one paparazzo coming out and trying to get a picture, and I just beat the s--- out of him," Pattinson, 24, says. "I mean, out of nowhere, when my picture's not even worth [money], and I've spent all my money, so you can't sue me!"
No doubt Pattinson is besieged by snap-hounds trying to get the latest image of him, with or without costar Kristen Stewart (who he either has or has not broken up with).
Rob does what he can to stymie them, describing a recent attempt to shut them down at Venice Beach. "A bunch of paparazzi were following me, and I thought the best way to deal with it was to stop my car in the middle of the street and say, 'I'm not leaving, and I'm not going to speak to you anymore,'" he says. "They got all pissed off because they can't just keep taking the same picture."
They apparently tried to fight back: "They kept trying to get all these drug dealers to come up to the car. I was like, 'Oh my God, this is insane.'"
Pattinson's story certainly does paint the paparazzi in an unflattering light. But, right or wrong, being hounded by photographers is the price celebs pay -- and maybe even owe some of their success to -- for all that fame and adulation. But yeah, perhaps the paps can leave the drug dealers out of it next time, huh?

MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment