Friday, April 15, 2011

Ashley Tisdale: Much Music Mania

Taking care of some media duties, Ashley Tisdale paid a visit to Much Music?s ?New Music Live? program yesterday (April 14).
The ?High School Musical? hottie looked to be in great spirits as she promoted her brand new movie ?Sharpay?s Fabulous Adventure? at the Toronto, Canada studios.
During a recent interview, Ashley explained that doing the new flick was a bit of a challenge as compared with her previous work.
?It was much harder this time because I was not surrounded by all the characters that I?m used to. It was a whole new cast. That was definitely a little different to get into. I was used to having Zac and Vanessa playing Troy and Gabriella. It was a little nerve-wracking because I felt a lot like Sharpay does in the movie; like I was out there on my own with a whole new cast.?

entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment