Friday, September 9, 2011

Lady Gaga New Years Eve 2011 Baby!!

Lady Gaga will perform at Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2011 into 2012. Are you guys excited? So Lady Gaga bringing in 2012 seems pretty epic. She is the biggest popstar on the planet so it seems very fitting, right? It was announced today that Gaga will perform, and Fergie will help host a portion of the show. No one else was announced or even rumored. So I guess this begins the start of the holidays. We are already getting New Years Eve announcements and Halloween decorations are everywhere. I wonder what kind of get up Lady Gaga will do for this performance. She also performed back in 2009, but it was a bit before she was popping out of eggs and performing as a man. I think it would be more epic to see her perform as a normal person. She has the talent, there is no need for the gimmicks. I don?t need or want to see a circus to enjoy a show. In a way it takes away from her vocals and kind of annoys me I couldn?t even watch the VMA?s, it was embarrassing! But when I hear her songs on the [...]

Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood entertainment tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment