Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Is Alyson Hannigan Expecting Baby No. 2?

Is Alyson Hannigan sporting a baby bump? The How I Met Your Mother star, 37, says contrary to popular opinion, she's not going to be a mother again... at least not for the time being.
After a photo of Hannigan with a teeny paunch popped up online Saturday, the actress, who was spotted at the Malibu Chili Cook Off with husband Alexis Denisof and their daughter Satyana, 2, had to tackle the rumors herself.
Hannigan denied the claims via Twitter on Sunday with a host of explanations: "NO, I'm not pregnant! I just ate too much carnival food, that time of the month, hurt my back & couldn't suck my gut in, & need 2 do cardio!"
The comedic redhead, who has been married to her former Buffy the Vampire Slayer costar since 2003, also followed up her denial with an amusing note to self: "And I'm NEVER gonna wear that shirt again!!!"

entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment