Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Stroke Scare

She?s always been a big proponent of healthy living, so when Gwyneth Paltrow thought she was having a stroke she was understandably freaked out.
The ?Sliding Doors? dame experienced the scare while lunching with some friends at her home in London, England back in 2011.
Gwyneth shared, "I had just served lunch in the garden at home... I had a vague feeling that I was going to faint, and I wasn't forming thoughts correctly...?
"I got a searing pain in my head, I couldn't speak, and I felt as if I couldn't breathe. I thought I was having a stroke."
Thankfully, Paltrow wasn?t having a stroke, rather her doctor told her she was ?severely anaemic? and ?Vitamin D deficient.? Since the incident, Gwyn has changed her diet and tried to relax a bit more.

entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment