Saturday, July 14, 2012

Luke Bryan Apologizes For National Anthem Cheat Sheet (Video)

Country singer Luke Bryan finds himself in the hot seat after he used a cheat sheet to sing the National Anthem during the Major League Baseball All-Star game on Tuesday night. The hunky crooner caused quite the uproar with his actions but he is speaking out to all those naysayers. In case you haven?t heard what went down at the game let me fill you in. Luke was chosen to sing the National Anthem and as he was singing it he not only checked his phone for lyrics but also checked his watch. Both of these actions didn?t sit too well with many people. It was some bad publicity to say the least but the singer did his best to do damage control. Below are a series of Tweets he sent regarding the incident. ?Morning everyone. I really wanna explain the national anthem performance from last night? ?I had a few keys words written down to insure myself that I wouldn’t mess up. I just wanted to do my best. I promise it was from the heart.? ?If I offended anyone with my approach I sincerely apologize. Anytime I sing the anthem it is an honor and my heart beats [...]

MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip

1 comment:

  1. No wonder he needed a prompt…
    What a mentally high pressure situation!
    Major Kudos to him for singing it so well!

    Country Music Fan?
    Check out 7 free songs from Ashton Lane http://www.ashtonlaneinnercircle.com/

    ReplyDelete