Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Justin Bieber Hangs Up On Radio Host (LISTEN)

Justin Bieber is having some growing pains. It has to be hard to come from such a squeaky clean start, and it seems like the last year has been a hard one on him image wise. Let me start by saying that I adore him. He is a cutie, and his music is jamming. But I keep reading stories about his attitude problems. A while back the first negative thing I EVER read about him was that he was acting like a brat on the set of a talk show. They said he smashed his fist through a cake, and was being rude. I was actually shocked and a little bit heart broken.�After that a video came out of him calling a security guard a “douche” after being denied entry into a party.�That was strike two for me. So I thought that the media was starting to pick on him a little bit, or that they were trying to find things to bring him down because he was such a big star. This incident was not one that should be on that list. I think the radio host in this case deserved to hung up on. Apparently JB was doing [...]

perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment