Friday, March 23, 2012

Mike ?The Situation? Goes To Rehab

Mike “The Situation” has check into rehab for substance abuse. I watch the show regularly (shut up, it is a guilty pleasure, a wildly popular one) and Mike definitely seemed very sketchy this season. He was very sweaty, paranoid, and cranky. There was a definite difference. According to reports, Mike realized that he had a problem and was the one to check himself into the Cirque Lodge in Utah. He took to his blog to clear things up, I want to set the record straight. I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion. I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule. I appreciate my fans support and love you guys. Well, I have to give him props fro checking himself in, that takes guts. Those kids live a hard rock n roll life style so I am sure it takes a toll on all of them. To admit when you have a problem, especially while in the spotlight, is amazing and sets a good example for the Jersey Shore’s ample fan base. This is his second time in [...]

holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment