Thursday, October 6, 2011

Emma Watson in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower"

Offering a first look of the forthcoming romcom, Emma Watson and Logan Lerman teamed up on the set of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" in a duo of just-released pictures from the flick.
Echoing their inner school kids, the talented twosome can be seen getting their study on in the library as well as taking a break in between scenes.
Having previously missed out on her high school years due to her busy filming schedule, Emma recently revealed to the New York Times that her new role is filling that special void, as she said, ?Oh my goodness, so many firsts. I did the prom! We all get dressed up and we go in a limo, and get photographs. It?s been really fun for me to get to graduate."
Miss Watson added, "Eating in the school canteen; all these things that I?ve always sort of said to my American friends, ?Oh, that looks amazing, that looks so fun, I?m jealous.? And I get to do it for this movie."

MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment