Sunday, October 23, 2011

Robert Pattinson Beard PHOTOS: Fashion Fail!

Robert Pattinson?s beard is one of the most epic fashion fail?s I have seen in a long time. I can understand trying to disguise yourself, but someone please drug him and shave it! Sure, it?s probably for a movie or something he is filming, so we can give him a temporary pass. But let?s just hope he doesn?t go all Brad Pitt on us and keep a straggly looking beard for an extended amount of time. I expect him to be showing up at the premiere of Breaking Dawn looking like the clean-cut gentlemen that he is. The photos I saw come from some soulless paparazzi photography who waited for him at the airport. Does R-Patz really think his female Twi-hards will ever let him live this one down? You be the judge. Is this beard a major fashion fail? Photos: www.wenn.com/I.Kavanaugh

celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood

No comments:

Post a Comment