Friday, August 19, 2011

"Spy Kids: All the Time in the World in 4D": In Theaters Now!

Bringing its action-packed adventure to the big screen, "Spy Kids: All The Time In The World? has officially made its way to theaters today (August 18).
Generating a massive amount of hype surrounding its debut, the Robert Rodriguez directed family action caper stars Jessica Alba, Jeremy Piven and Joe McHale.
The latest "Spy Kids" installment finds "retired agent Marissa Cortez Wilson (Alba) getting back into action - as she recruits her two stepchildren to stop a supervillain known as the Timekeeper (Piven) from taking over the planet."
Wanting to make a film her little ones could watch, Alba recently told press, "I wanted to do a kids movie after I had my daughter. So when he [Rodriguez] suggested it, I was cool," adding, "I don?t know if I even would have done a kids movie if I wasn?t a parent."

celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood

No comments:

Post a Comment