Monday, July 25, 2011

Favorite Amy Winehouse Performances VIDEOS

Remembering Amy Winehouse for her talent and the amazing musical gifts she left us is what I choose to think of when I remember the troubled star. Here are my favorite performances and pictures of Amy. Along with her steady rise to international fame and recognition came the disastrous tortured side of Amy Winehouse. It seemed for every single that climbed the charts, she took a turn for the worse, diving into drugs and alcohol, and a seemingly unhealthy relationship with her husband (at the time) Blake Fielder-Civil. When I heard of her death this weekend, I was not surprised. It was a long time coming. I had actually stopped watching her disastrous ?booed off the stage? performances because it was actually like watching this woman die on stage. It is not what I wanted to remember or support. She only made two studio albums in her short career, but she made quite the impact, changing music and bringing attention to the British music scene. Despite there being more horrendous performances than there are amazing ones, when she did do well, she nailed it and there was nothing to do but enjoy her music. She wrote about life, love, pain, [...]

lady gaga MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment