Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Justin Timberlake Talks Britney Spears, Jessica Biel

He?s on top of his game after killing it on ?Saturday Night Live? last month, and Justin Timberlake recently chatted with Vanity Fair about his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears.
The ?Cry Me a River? stud began, ?I wish her the best- that goes without saying. We haven?t spoken in 9 or 10 years.?
?We were two birds of the same feather ? small-town kids, doing the same thing. But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn?t make any sense.?
?I won?t speak on her, but at least for me, I was a totally different person. I just don?t think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence. We spent way too much time being the biggest thing for teenyboppers.?
As for his most recent ex Jessica Biel, Justin shared, ?She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, O.K.? ? I don?t want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me?for instance, her.?

entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment