Saturday, January 8, 2011

Camille Grammer: 'Housewives' Backlash Is "Out of Control"

Caught in the center of all The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills drama, Camille Grammer is desperately trying to keep her life on track. But dealing with bad press, fights with cast mates and her very public divorce from actor Kelsey Grammer is getting to be too much for the reality star.
"It's like a runaway train that's out of control," Grammer, who is rumored to be leaving Real Housewives at the end of this season, says of the backlash she's experienced since appearing on the show. "I'm going through this divorce in my private life, and this on top of everything else has been really hurtful. I don't know where it's coming from."
Grammer told People.com that she's being judged by outsiders for decisions (like hiring four nannies for her two children) that she and her ex made together, yet she's the only one getting slammed.
"Even the nanny controversy, I have to laugh about it, because that was Kelsey's decision to hire the four nannies. And I'm taking all this heat for it," she said. "It's almost as if, on the show, he had nothing to do with our life together. We were married! We made these decisions together."
Somehow, though, Grammer is finding the strength to put the past behind her and says she's "not upset or sad anymore" about the split from her husband. She does, however, think his public declarations of love to his new fiancee Kayte Walsh are hurtful.
But Grammer is ready for a new chapter in her own life -- one that doesn't include her ex.
"I'm not in love with him anymore," she says. "There's been too much pain. I'm moving forward. I'm starting new traditions with our children and I look forward to my future."
Do you think Camille Grammer has been unfairly judged? Chime in below!

perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment