Friday, January 28, 2011

'Bachelor' Drama! Michelle Admits Affair with Married NBA Player

If you've been watching the new season of The Bachelor, you already know that Michelle Money will do just about anything when she sets on her sights on a man. But Brad Womack isn't the only guy who's ever prompted Money to make questionable moves. The 30-year-old hair stylist from Utah has revealed that she had an affair with NBA star Carlos Boozer, before he split from his wife.
"Yes, I was in a relationship with Carlos while he was still married. What I did was wrong," the single mom tells Life and Style Weekly.
Michelle (who's already been dubbed as "crazy" by many of the other Bachelor hopefuls) says she first met Boozer, he led her to believe he was already separated from his wife, CeCe. She insists she regrets any part she played in their split.
"I should never have been so naive to assume what I was told was true," Michelle says now. "I'm not trying to shy away from the fact that he was still married. I don't put that on Carlos. I don't put that on anyone but myself. I feel terrible for Cece for that pain she's had to go through and that I am a part of it."
In March 2009 Boozer did finally file for divorce, but the his relationship with Money didn't last. They split the following June.
"All I can do is try to do better with my life," Money says. "I screwed up. But I can only try to do the best I can."
Do you think Michelle Money is a bad person? Chime in below!

MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment