Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow's Drunken Interview: "Cheers to our Hairless Vaginas!?

She can't seem to shake off her distaste for last week's Met Gala, and Gwyneth Paltrow continued to vent about her bad experience to Aussie DJs Kyle and Jackie O during a recent radio interview.
After having a little too much to drink, the "Iron Man" beauty ranted about the fashion celebration and even dished about her now-famous "Iron Man 3" premiere gown.
"Do you want me to be honest? It sucked," Miss Paltrow explained when discussing the gala. "You always say, 'Oh my God. this is going to be so glamorous and amazing and you're going to see all these people.' And then you get there, and it's so hot. It's so crowded. Everyone's pushing you."
Gwyneth also adds, "I feel like we're all a bit old to be trying to dress punk."
Meanwhile, the 40-year-old chatted about getting into her see-through premiere dress, and said, "I had this dress on that was see-through on the sides, and basically I couldn't wear underwear with this dress. They were like, you need to shave it. ? I said, 'No, I got a big '70s bush!' Which, I was kidding. But then it was all a disaster. And now I look like an 8-year-old girl, basically."
"Cheers to our hairless vaginas!? Paltrow finished. Listen to the full interview below!


MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment