Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hilary Duff: Hello Heathrow!

Making the long transatlantic flight from the States, Hilary Duff showed up at Heathrow International Airport in London, England earlier today (February 19).
The ?Lizzie McGuire? starlet looked nerd chic in some plastic-rimmed glasses with a black jacket, grey sweater and black leggings as she toted her carry-on luggage through the terminal.
Hilary has successfully lost most of her pregnancy weight after giving birth to Luca last year, and she?s ready to get back into acting again.
She told press, ?My one trainer helped me lose a s**t ton of weight. I lost like 30 pounds. His name is Gabe Johns and he is amazing. He's a boxing trainer and he comes to my house. I live in the canyon, so we just run. He runs my ass up and down the hill.?

lady gaga MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment