Saturday, October 6, 2012

Katie Holmes' Big Apple Workout

After a workout at Soul Cycle in New York City, Katie Holmes strapped on her heels to walk around the Big Apple on Thursday (October 4).
The "Dawson's Creek" star wore a white short-sleeved t-shirt, dark pants, and pointy black heels as she carried a large sky-blue bag and intently checked her phone.
Recently, another of Tom Cruise's ex-wives, Nicole Kidman, revealed a bit about what it's like being married to the "Mission Impossible" star. She tells Australia's Who magazine, "I got married really fast and really young. But I don't regret that because it got me [children] Bella and Connor, and I did have a fantastic marriage for a long period."
As for the divorce, she added, "There were times following [the divorce] when I thought, 'Wow, this is the loneliest, loneliest existence.' But with Tom, it was a fantastic decade. I wish all of the people that have been involved in my life well, because it's very important to me to be in a place of forgiveness and love."
Oh, and for those rumors that Nicole counseled Katie about the divorce? The Australian beauty sets the record straight. "I never spoke to her. I wish all of them well, but I was not involved in any of that."

holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment