Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bridgit Mendler Opens Up on Y100 Live Chat

On Thursday afternoon (August 23) Bridgit Mendler took to Y100 Miami to take part in a video chat with loyal fans and answer questions ranging from her much acclaimed "Ready or Not" music video to queries regarding the entertainment industry overall.
The 19-year-old singer and actress made clear she loves what she is doing, despite her work being mentally tough at times. "There are times I thought about leaving and doing something else? I'd like to go to cooking school and pursue that for a bit."
The star of Disney Channel's "Good Luck Charlie" also chatted about Hollywood in general, giving advice to those looking to score an acting gig by recommending, "It's great to have a very supportive network of people . . . you can't do it alone."
Mendler's "Hello My Name is . . ." album is set to debut in late October. Before signing off, she had these words for her fans; "You know guys, I really appreciate you coming on here. I know it's a last minute thing. You are probably just getting out of school or in school . . . I really love hearing from you guys and meeting you and I'm glad you really love supporting me."

lady gaga MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment