Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager?s Ricky & Amy Through The Years Montage Video

If you are a fan of the hit ABC Family show The Secret Life of The American Teenager then you already know the love story of Amy and Ricky. In honor of tonight?s summer premiere I have a sneak peek of a special montage featuring Amy and Ricky that will air during the show. I have watched TSKOTAT, nice abbreviation right, since it began. I am addicted to the show and a huge huge fan of Ricky and Amy which is why I am so pleased to share this montage video with you. As the couple is on their way to say “I do” there is a beautiful montage of them through the years and before I continue to babble on about it I am going to show it to you right now. How freaking cute was that? Seriously you can?t tell me that you didn?t get a little misty eyed as you watched that. Ricky and Amy sure were young when it all started, now look at them about ready to get hitched. I have to say though while watching this amazing video it did get me wondering what the heck is going to happen. I mean will they [...]

lady gaga MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment