Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lady Gaga Talks New Fragrance Fame

She?s a never-ending source of creative craziness, and Lady Gaga's latest venture is a forthcoming perfume called Fame.
Yesterday (June 13), the ?Bad Romance? songstress took to her Twitter page to show off a picture of the packaging, in response to a leaked image.
Gaga tweeted, "Looks like photos of my perfume are being leaked. Oh you fashion editors I could just crinkle my hands at you!"
In response to a fan?s tweet regarding a possible male fragrance, Mother Monster replied, "My perfume was designed for women, but a lot of my gay friends wear it."
In past interview, Gaga noted that Fame smells ?like an expensive hooker. [Blood and semen] is in the perfume but it doesn't smell like it. You just get sort of the after feeling of sex from the semen and the blood is sort of primal. And the blood was taken from my own blood sample so it's like a sense of having me on your skin."

celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood

No comments:

Post a Comment