Friday, June 15, 2012

Azealia Banks Releases Official Music Video for "Liquorice"

Warning: The following video is chock full of lyrics that are not safe for work or wife.
Azealia Banks has come out with the official music video for "Liquorice," something she considers a warm-up act before releasing a mix tape titled "Fantasea" that the female rapper describes as so "New York" and so "raw."
Azealia Banks - "Liquorice" (Official music video)
Says Banks of criticism that has come her way:
“I’m that rap girl who’s out here and doesn’t have another rapper behind her, but she’s got all this mouth and she’s all over the place... Rap dudes, keep talking sh-t and I'ma keep popping sh-t. I'm just reactive and I say what I have to say and I keep it moving... It's not going to change."
That's good. You should always remain true to your real self.
"Fantasea" will hit stores and iTunes next month.

MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment