Monday, May 7, 2012

Irina Shayk: "I Don't Care What People Think About Me"

She's one of the hottest exports to come out of Russia, and Irina Shayk showed just why on the cover of the May 2012 issue of S Moda magazine.
The 26-year-old Russian model looked hot to trot for the Alvaro Beamud shot spread while opening up about topics including the cut-throat modeling world and success.
Highlights from Miss Shayk's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to S Moda!
On not paying attention to tabloid fodder:
"I look on Google or read the tabloids. I prefer to focus on the books"
On success:
"I think success is very hard work so, you know, if you work hard and you have some success you have to give up something."
On being a model:
"In my business, you should be very strong in mind. You know, I don't care what people think about me, I really don't. You have to be sure about yourself and about your work and your career and you have to be strong inside because so many people come around and try to say bad things about you."

Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood entertainment tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment