Saturday, February 4, 2012

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Weekend Walkabout

Looking every bit ready to get the weekend underway, a cheerful Rosie Huntington Whiteley was spotted strolling the streets of Beverly Hills, CA on Friday (February 3).
The English model/actress offered up a sweet smile as she got a little fresh air during the relaxing midday walk around town.
After making her acting debut in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" this past year, Miss Huntington-Whiteley is weighing her options as to what's next.
Previously talking about the "Transformers" experience with Cleo magazine, the 24-year-old told, ?At first I was so nervous and I?d be totally lying if I said that I didn?t feel anxious about the whole thing [starring in Transformers: Dark of the Moon]. I?d never thought that I was ever going to make a film this huge, and when I was cast, I didn?t even realize what I was casting for.?

MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment