Thursday, November 24, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Explains: David Otunga Saved My Life

Jennifer Hudson has kept mostly quiet about the tragic shootings that took the lives of her mother, nephew and her brother in 2008.
But the singer reveals a fascinating nugget in the latest issue of Ebony: she was very close being in the same house as them when the incident took place.

Turns out, fiance David Otunga called Hudson to come down and spend time with him in Florida prior to the day in question.
"I flew out to see him; that's why I'm still here," Jennifer says. "I've never said that before, and I can't believe I just said that now. But I didn't know. He was just like, 'I'm going to this wrestling thing, and it's in Tampa. I'm going out there now, so you can come out there and see me versus going home.'"
Otunga is the father of Hudson's two-year old son. Regarding the deaths of her relatives, this Oscar winner says the entire event remains a "surreal blur." That's certainly understandable.

celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood

No comments:

Post a Comment