Wednesday, May 4, 2011

'Dancing with the Stars': Who Was Eliminated?

It was the women's turn to sweat it out on Tuesday's Dancing with the Stars, as Kirstie Alley, Chelsea Kane and Kendra Wilkinson made up the night's bottom three. And though all three ladies have brought something special to the competition over the last seven weeks, it was time to for one to hang up her dancing shoes for good.
In the end, America bid farewell to reality star Wilkinson and partner Louis van Amstel, after their previous night's performance just didn't cut the mustard. Still, the judges had some sweet parting words for Hank Baskett's wife.
"Some flowers bloom early, some flowers bloom late, and you've been a late blossoming girl," Len Goodman told the ousted Wilkinson. "The last few weeks you've really come on."
Kendra says she has nothing but wonderful feelings about her time on the dance floor and is proud that she even came this far.
"I've lasted seven weeks, which is seven weeks longer than I ever thought I would last," she said. "I want to thank Louis for sticking with me and not fighting me."
Though she's sad to say goodbye to the remaining five contestants, Wilkinson says she's ready to get back to her biggest fan. 
"Baby Hank, I'm coming home for you!" the 25-year-old exclaimed. "I may not the best dancer, but I am the best mom."
In addition to Alley and Kane, Ralph Macchio, Hines Ward and Romeo will battle it out next week as the competition continues.
Watch the results below!
 


holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment