Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Is Oprah Winfrey Broadway Bound?

With only a few shows left of The Oprah Winfrey Show…sniff sniff…what is Oprah going to do with all that extra time? Are the rumors true? Is she headed to Broadway? We’ve got the details here! It’s hard for me to imagine my weekday afternoons without Oprah. It was always nice to just step away from my computer, take a break from my work and watch the talk show queen for an hour. Sigh. I will really miss her. May 25th will be her last air date. It will be a very sad day for myself and many, let alone Miss O. 25 years. That’s a long time, but she deserves some much needed time off, right? Wait just a minute! She may have a gig already lined up. Yes, it looks like Oprah is Broadway bound! What exactly will she be doing? Right now that’s up in the air, nothing has been confirmed, but she reportedly already has had several talks with producers in New York. In an interview with the Chicago Tribune, she revealed: “I have a stack of plays in my bag right now that I am reading. And just this past weekend, I was in New [...]

entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment