Sunday, May 15, 2011

Heidi Montag on Plastic Surgery: I'm "Definitely" Done

Finally, Heidi Montag has realized that she's had enough plastic surgery for one lifetime. The 24-year-old reality starlet tells Us Weekly that she's not planning to add to her 12-plus cosmetic surgery procedures anytime soon.
"Obviously when I get a little older, I'll take it from there," Montag says, "but for this moment, I don't want anything to do with plastic surgery!" Does that really mean she won't be adding to the very long list of procedures -- including a breast augmentation, nose job, chin job, eyebrow lift, cheekbone job (yes, there's such a thing) and fat injections -- that she's already received? "Definitely," Montag insists. "For now."
That's not the only change that Montag is making in her life. After years of her television life being inseparable from her real life -- specifically her on-again-off-again relationship with husband Spencer Pratt -- the former Hills star says she's working on keeping some things out of the spotlight.
"From now on, I'm going to keep my life a little more private," Montag tells People. "I think I was just doing The Hills for so long and I just needed a break (from Hollywood). Plus, I enjoy my privacy."
To that end, Montag refused to give the magazine any updates on her relationship with Pratt or her historically rocky relationship with her mother, saying only that "everything's good."
Then again, Montag defines privacy a little differently than the rest of us: She'll soon be starring in VH1's new reality show Famous Food, in which she and other reality pros (including The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka and The Real Housewives of New Jersey's Danielle Staub) open a restaurant together. If you live in L.A. and want a shot at being waited on by Montag, the restaurant is reportedly taking reservations!

celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood

No comments:

Post a Comment