Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Did Kendra Wilkinson Lose 10 Pounds?!?

According to tabloid reports, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Basket have split. Their marriage is over. But who cares about that? This large-breasted blonde has lost 10 pounds! In just two weeks! Kendra is doing her best impression of Kim Kardashian these days, as OK! marks her third straight week on a magazine cover. This time, she's spewing more nonsense about weight loss. “I always thought I needed to be on some specific diet,” says. “But I’ve noticed that it’s all about where you are and what you’re doing in life... If I want to eat junk food, I go the gym. If I’m taking a break from working out so hard, I eat more salad.” We've also learned that Kendra will definitely appear on Dancing with the Stars this season. The only question: how will they introduce her? As the ex-lover of Hugh Hefner? As the wife of a Super Bowl goat? As someone who will do and say anything for fame and fortune? Tune in. Find out!

lady gaga MTV holly wood entertainment tonight perez hilton

No comments:

Post a Comment