Thursday, December 23, 2010

Miley Cyrus & Kelly Osbourne: "So Undercover" Gal Pals

Hard at work on their new movie, Miley Cyrus and Kelly Osbourne were spotted on the set of "So Undercover" in New Orleans, Louisiana on Wednesday (December 22).
Tending to separate scenes, the co-star cuties busily worked away on the Tom Vaughan directed picture about "a tough, street-smart private eye being hired by the FBI to go undercover in a college sorority."
In related news, regarding Miley?s recent salvia bong-smoking debacle Kelly tweeted, ?Just read in the rags that apparently my mum thinks Miley is a bad influence on me it could not be father from the truth. Actually, it?s the other way around. Miley has us all on a health kick. Gym/early nights. There [sic] really scraping the barrel on that one!?
Defending her gal pal, Miss Osbourne added, ?This really makes me mad. Miley is one of the most hard working respectful women I have ever worked with I am learning a lot from her! Miley and I have become really close I?m sick of all the haters judging her she made one mistake and trust me she has learned her lesson! This is how I?m a bad I influence on Miley: I force her to eat cupcakes so I don?t feel so bad about eating one!?

entertainment tonight perez hilton celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment