Monday, September 13, 2010

Michelle Williams And Ryan Gosling For W Magazine

In the October issue of W magazine Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling open up about messy sex, bad body art, and the long road to their new film, Blue Valentine:
Michelle Williams:
On being naked on camera: ?I have the usual self-loathing and body issues, and yet I seem to be naked in a lot of movies. It would be really nice if the pictures did not get posted online. But then maybe that?s a reason to do it: Just get naked, and who cares if it ends up on the Internet.?
On the raw sex scene with Ryan [Gosling] in Blue Valentine: ?We did the sex scenes and it was?toxic. Ryan and I stopped relating to each other as Ryan and Michelle. Those scenes took forever.?

On landing Dawson?s Creek: ?I was so lucky to get Dawson?s. I was auditioning for pilots twice a day. You get used to the rhythm of rejection. But auditioning for pilots taught me to change my clothes really fast. To this day I can get in and out of my bra and panties faster than anyone.?
Ryan Gosling:
On his Canadian accent: ?As a kid I decided that a Canadian accent doesn?t sound tough. I thought guys should sound like Marlon Brando. So now I have a phony accent that I can?t shake, so it?s not phony anymore. I?m going for the Madonna thing, the Lady Gaga thing?a phony accent that becomes your trademark.?
On his interesting tattoos: ?I like when they look bad, but no one will do bad tattoos. So I did one myself. That?s why it?s bad.?
On the raw sex scene with Michelle [Williams] in Blue Valentine: ?In real life sex is messy, and we wanted to get under that wonderful messiness.?
Are you looking forward to watching 'Blue Valentine'?

celebrity gossip Celebrity lady gaga MTV holly wood

No comments:

Post a Comment